We are thrilled to share with you that one of our clients, TVB Limited, has successfully applied for CLP’s Eco Building Fund to subsidize replacement of their existing air filters with Nanofil Low Energy Air Filter (LEAF) on the Air Handling Units (AHU) and Primary Air Units (PAU) at TVB City, Tseung Kwan O.
It is simply a plug and play solution without any modifications on the existing AHU/PAU. Thanks to our patented nano filters and manufacturing method thereof, the pressure drop of LEAF is just about half of that of their existing filters. It does not only save energy (hence reduce carbon emission), but also improves the IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) and reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO*) and use of water for filter and cooling coil cleaning and reduce waste disposal arisen from filter replacement.
Low Energy Air Filter (LEAF)
- NanoFIL Low Energy Air Filter (LEAF) is developed with sophisticated Electro-spinning Technology and engineered Pleating Technology.
- It is a nanofiber-based air filter and the filter itself and its manufacturing method has been granted ‘China Invention Patent’ and ‘Hong Kong Standard Patent’ in 2022.
- The technology was researched and developed and now manufactured in Hong Kong. The quality of R&D and production work is managed by an ISO 9001 accredited quality management system to ensure that the products comply with relevant international standards.
LEAF has the advantages of:
- High filtration efficiency (improve IAQ)
- Low pressure drop (save energy)
- Exterminate 99.99% of bacteria and over 99% of COVID-19 Omicron Variant Viruses (reduce risk of spread of bacteria and viruses in air-conditioned space)
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (cost saving)
ABOUT NANOFIL FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Challenge the status quo! Call us if you want to save energy, reduce maintenance cost and improve IAQ. Nanofil can help you!
Please email us email@example.com for FREE IAQ measurement or consultation on energy saving by Low Energy Air Filter.